Friday, September 17, 2010

Euroception!


I will make a list of things that I have observed whilst living here in Salzburg. It will go from one till whenever and be with every post.

So, the first observation that I have made (and this is not really a surprise)

Is that:

(1) Salzburg is just a bit Mozart crazy! : At some point I will do a whole Mozart because, well er ist ein bisschen Wichtig in Salzburg ;)

Heute kaufte ich in Ikea!...Es ist ein bisschen seltsam in Ikea zu einkaufen weil normalerweise ist Ikea ein bisschen teuer. Aber es scheint, dass Ikea der billigste Laden in Salzburg ist!...Ich nehme an, dass es sich zeigt, dass Salzburg wirklich teuer ist!


In ca. einer Stunde werde ich Inception gucken!...Ich wollte eigentlich Inception mit einem Mädchen gucken aber..naja es passiert nicht..
So ich hörte gute Dinge über Inception!! So ich hoffe es mein Erwartungen erfüllen hat...

Video des Tages



2 comments:

  1. Hey Tola I'm not getting Google translate anymore, I think coz you've confused it by mixing English into it. Really annoying coz I wanna read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah, got it working again, set it to 'always translate'

    ReplyDelete