Monday, December 20, 2010

Overlord


Overlord is a great game that one should not take seriously. The Minions are extremely fun and although I have no finished the game, I think, considering the amount of hours I’ve put in so far (20+), I am well placed to say GET IT!
The commentary is funny, cheesy at times, but funny. The only slight issue I have with the game is that you cannot be as evil as you want to be considering that you have to “help” people. I believe that there should have been options to refuse help..



In German..
Overlord ist ein tolles Vid-spiel, dass man nicht Ernst nehmen sollte. Sie sind ein Overlord, dessen Königreich untergegangen ist. Sie mussen Ihr Königreich wiederauferstehen lassen um die Welt zu beherrschen. Sie haben Gefolgsleute die würden für Sie sterben werden.
Es ist wirklich cool und ich wurde Ihnen empfehlen, dieses VidSpiel zu kaufen!

No comments:

Post a Comment